Saturday 14 April 2018

just for you...

…birthday girl

hi and good morning crafters
popping in with a new birthday card using one of my
saturated canary digis: Steampunk

my colouring medium today is with pencils

my card


I have created a little three d effect with my image and a little shadowing with my die cutting on the candelabra and sentiments they have been backed with silver mirri card.
and it's all been finished off with a pretty bow.

here's what i have used to create my card:
stamp - Steampunk digi: saturated canary, sentiments: lili of the valley
papers/card - white 7"x7"card base, strathmore 400 series pencil paper, silver mirri card, cream card and designer paper by: annamarie
dies - ldrs & joy craft.
pink shimmer ribbon

colouring medium:
ink - memento: espresso truffle, prisma color pencils, sakura glitter pen.


i have to say this week has flown and i can't believe it's the weekend again.

all it leaves me to say now is:
i hope you all have something good planned for this weekend

thanks for stopping by, enjoy your day and craft happy. Ann


No comments: