Saturday 7 April 2018

molly swims

Sending you sunshine

good morning crafters welcome to my share for today.
popping in today to share with you that i have completed
another monthly colouring class from
kit and clowder yay....
and my image has been added to a card.

isn't she adorable


i'm pleased as punch with this cutie 

here's what i have used to create my card:
stamp - Molly Swims digi: tiddlyinks, sentiments: lili of the valley
papers/card - white 6"x6" card base, strathmore 400 series pencil paper, designer paper: glitz paper: uncharted waters, shimmer card
dies - ldrs, joy craft, magnolia.

colouring medium:
ink - memento: espresso truffle, prisma color pencils, sakura glitter pen.

i have to say this week has flown and i can't believe it's the weekend again.
but before i sign off:
i'd like to welcome some new followers: Robyn and Aussie Annie to my crafty patch.
welcome ladies
all it leaves me to say now is:
i hope you all have something good planned for this weekend
me i think i will be crafting - yay

thanks for stopping by, enjoy your day and craft happy. Ann

some shopping links included



7 comments:

AndreaH said...

Stunning colouring.

Marilyn said...

Beautiful card! I watched the progress over on Facebook and you've done a grand job on this little scene... it's like a mini masterpiece. Your colouring is beautiful and the sea theme dies tie everything in and are the perfect embellishments.

crafthappyann said...

thank you

crafthappyann said...

aww thanks Marilyn

Nataliascraft said...

She is so adorable Ann, gorgeous card x

crafthappyann said...

thank you Natalia

Chriss America Real said...

This card is just gorgeous! I have not been doing my classes over at Kit and Clowder, I feel so guilty but I've been so busy !

Hugs,

Chriss