Tuesday 3 April 2018

for you on your birthday

good morning crafters 
and welcome to my share for today
i am popping in today with another birthday card using an adorable image from:
all dressed up
this is ballerina and is a freebie from all dressed up and kit and clowder via their facebook pages.
(Available until Sunday 8th April.)

here's my card


my colouring medium on my cas/shabby chic style card is with copic's, white pen 
and atyou glitter pen.


colours used

goodies used:
stamp - Ballerina all dressed up digi stamp, sentiment: Lili of the valley
papers/card - white 7"x5" card base, make it colour blending card stock: markergeek, designer paper: anna marie, ivory shimmer card.
dies - fancy rectangle: ldrs
embellishments - pink satin ribbon

colouring medium:
ink - memento: espresso truffle, copic markers, sakura glitter & white pens.
skin - e000, 00, 04, 11, 21 & r20
hair - y21, yr21, 23, 24 & 25
Dress - rv10, 11, 13, 14 & 23
ribbon - b60 & bv31



thanks for taking time out to visit my blog.
all it leaves me to say now is:

join me again soon, enjoy your day and craft happy. Ann

some shopping links included



4 comments:

scrappin' GA peach said...

Thank you for sharing your talent!!
I love what you did with this digi.. and also thanks for sharing all the Copic colors you used!! I'll be sure to add them to my wish list!
GORGEOUS card!!!

aussie aNNie said...

Ann this is stunning your result is beautiful. Following you now for sure...hugs.
💖 [Aussie aNNie's Blog]
❣️

crafthappyann said...

thank you

crafthappyann said...

thank you