Saturday 21 April 2018

happy birthday


good morning crafters

the weekend is upon us all again and i hope you all have something good lined up to do.
me i have a blissful morning as my OH is at work lol.

my share today is a girlie birthday card using one of lili of the valley's recent release of digi images and my colouring medium is with prismacolor pencils.

here's my card:


i have kept my card pretty simple as the image is so adorable.

here's what i have used to create my card:
stamp - Flora - digi stamp - lili of the valley, sentiments: lili of the valley
papers/card - white 7"x5" card base, strathmore 400 series pencil paper, designer paper: lemon craft
dies - mft & un branded die
navy satin ribbon
woc flowers
white flat back pearl
brass embellishment

colouring medium:
ink - memento: espresso truffle, prisma color pencils, sakura glitter pen.


i have to say this week has flown and i can't believe it's the weekend again.

all it leaves me to say now is:

thanks for stopping by, enjoy your day and craft happy. Ann

some shopping links included

No comments: