Wednesday 6 April 2022

Merry Christmas


good morning crafters.
i thought i would start off my shares this week with a christmas card.
i've been blissfully teaching myself how to make paper flowers using Lady E flower & leaf dies and loving my creations. as soon as i'd finished the embellishment pictured below i knew it was destined to be on a christmas project (no colour added to the petals or leaves) and i've made the embellishment more christmassy by adding a sparkly centre and lots of sparkle medium to the flower petals and leaves..


next on my flower making journey i am going to try foamiran/silk foam to try and make some flowers they are so beautiful.





and i'm looking forward to a sincerely yours craft show in Leigh this weekend, hopefully i can treat myself to more crafting goodies...

my supplies:
white 7" x 7" base card
Dies: anna-marie (sentiments), baubles: memory box, lady e flowers & leaves.
papers: first edition - merry christmas, glitter and shimmer card: sizzix,
ice crystal flower making paper (pink frog)
foam tape, tacky glue & double sided tape.
stick-on pearls


thanks for stopping by enjoy your day.

and craft happy. Ann x



No comments: