Wednesday 27 April 2022

we wish you a merry christmas

good morning all 
sharing a new christmas card today that i've added to my stash.
i'm trying to be craft fair ready just incase i get to do one this year....


i have decided to try and use all the papers from my Anna-Marie designs paper pad and i still have quite a few sheets to go..





and i thought i would share a few flowers i have created using foamiran.
i've enjoyed the process to a large degree but i was weary of accidentally burning my fingers on my hot iron....



and here is a list of supplies for my card:
white 7" x 7" base card
Dies: Sue Wilson (sentiment), christmas baubles from my stash & lady e designs: leaves
papers: Anna-Marie designs - christmas jingle, off white card & white shimmer card
ice crystal flower making paper (pink frog)
stencil: tim holtz (not shown)
mediums: imagination crafts - sparkle medium diamond
foam tape, tacky glue & double sided tape.


thanks for stopping by enjoy your day.

and craft happy. Ann x

No comments: