Friday 22 April 2022

Merry Christmas

 

good morning crafters and welcome to my final share for this week.
a new christmas card: Merry Christmas
i'm sharing a simple-ish matt and layered card using some lovely papers, lots of dies, a stencil, distress ink, glitter glue, a little crackle paste and frantage.
to start with on the base layer of designer paper my stencil has been randomly placed over the corners and inked with a little antique linen and then with walnut stain. before the designer base layer has been taped down i have added and heated my frantage.
(just a little to the bottom left)


i've matt and layered my fishtail banner and positioned it off centre for the design. then i have placed my poinsettia to the right, then added my christmas sentiment.
just a little update on my embellishment making:
my latest delivery of lady e dies is due any day and i have received my foamiran to create some flowers. i'm off shopping tomorrow for some air dry clay (i have bought a new mould by prima marketing) and itching to have a dable.


so hopefully in the next few days all being well i can be left to create some embellishments for my up coming projects...






and here is a list of supplies:
white 7" x 7" base card
Dies: Anna-Marie designs (sentiment), spellbinder (poinsettia), MFT fishtail flags & lady e designs: leaves
papers: Anna-Marie designs - christmas jingle, off white card
distress ink: antique linen, walnut stain
stampendous frantage: shabby white 
stencil: tim holtz
ice stickles: crystal ice
ranger: distress texture paste
foam tape, tacky glue & double sided tape.


thanks for stopping by enjoy your day.

and craft happy. Ann x

No comments: