Friday 1 April 2022

40th Birthday

popping in with my last share for this week,
another personal card this time my nieces 40th birthday
the image was coloured quite some time ago and was on the sideline waiting to be used and my nieces card was perfect project for the image.

i have created a card with a 2/3rds front using lots of dies to decorate.


the image is from stampingbella





 goodies i have used:


colours:
skin: vintage photo, tattered rose, worn lipstick, aged mahogany
hair: antique linen, walnut stain
Dress: faded jeans, tumbled glass, chipped sapphire
flower, glass & frill: aged mahogany, kitsch flamingo

and my supplies:
fade resistant dye ink: memento - expresso truffle
Tim Holtz:  distress ink
Fabriano 5 - water colour paper
6" x 6" base card
Dies: LDRS, tonic, sue wilson (sentiments), sizzix (numbers), lady e - flowers 12, corner die from my stash, 
papers: white linen card, ice crystal flower making paper - pink frog, 
designer papers by: lemoncrafts
stamps: Stampingbella - Edna needs a martini (stamp & die), congratulations from my stash
embellishments: handmade flower, pearl stamen, small flowers from my stash, blue stamens, small piece of acetate, sakura gel roll glitter pens


thanks for stopping by enjoy your day.

and craft happy. Ann x

No comments: