Monday 18 April 2022

have a warm and cosy Christmas

good morning crafters
happy easter to all.
popping in today to share my first Christmas make for this week.

 

i do love dabbling creating embellishment and adorning my card today i have made a rather large paper flower embellishment using my Lady E and a few other dies, i have ordered another lady e die and i can't wait for my new die and foamiran to arrive then i can dabble some more.
i have created an acetate box for my sentiment so that it's raised off the card and sits on top of the floral embellishment and i have stamped and fussy cut out a christmas tree.  


and the papers i have used on the card base are so lovely i didn't want to cover too much.


a little close up of my embellishments and below all the goodies i have used


i just have to make a card box for the card to sit in.

and here is a list of supplies:
white DL base card
Dies: Sue Wilson (sentiments), lady e flowers & leaves plus some from my stash.
papers: Anna-Marie designs - christmas jingle
ice crystal flower making paper (pink frog)
distress ink: antique linen 
ice stickles glitter glue - crystal ice & fluffy puffy stuff
foam tape, tacky glue & double sided tape.


thanks for stopping by enjoy your day.

and craft happy. Ann x





No comments: