Friday 29 April 2022

embellishments

 hi everyone
stopping by today to share some of my embellishment makes using one of my new moulds and my flower dies that will be adorning some of my up-coming makes in the near future.


first are embellishments using my multi mould by prima marketing, i have also bought a couple of Katy - Sue moulds that should arrive any day soon but i must get myself a little plastic rolling pin, tips picked up after watching a Katy-Sue video on you tube.


a large frame (it may be too big and heavy for a card)


and two small frames. all the frames have been sealed with mod-podge, i've covered them with gilding wax and i've added some diamond sparkle paste to two of them.


next i have made some blossomy roses using a lady e designs die: flower 12 along with my flower making paper from pink frog


the flowers haven't been coloured but they have had diamond sparkle brushed over to create a wintery feel for some projects i have in mind


i really love the end results.

and here is a small list of supplies:
mould: prima marketing  - finnabair decor mould, grungy frames (from the mad scrapper)
lady e designs: flowers 12 die
ice crystal flower making paper (pink frog)
mediums: imagination crafts - sparkle medium diamond, mod podge matt, pebeo guilding wax - gold and silver.


thanks for stopping by enjoy your day.

and craft happy. Ann x







No comments: