Sunday 22 May 2022

distress ink colouring

good morning crafters and welcome to my share for today.
it has been quite some time since i did any colouring and a few weeks ago i decided to get my distress inks out and colour some of my favourite brand of stamps and they all happened to be a Christmas selection.







all of the above adorable images are now on my craft desk patiently waiting to be added/made into Christmas cards.
i don't think i've ever done so many Christmas images in one go in a long time.
once i have created my cards i will list all the distress ink colours i've used but for now i thought i'd share a little colouring.

 
fade resistant dye ink: memento - expresso truffle
Tim Holtz:  distress ink
papers: Fabriano 5 - water colour paper
stamps: all lili of the valley


thanks for stopping by enjoy your day.

and craft happy. Ann x

No comments: