Friday 27 May 2022

distress ink colouring no 3

 

thanks for stopping by today.
my last share for this week
i am a huge admirer of Mariska Van der Veer's cards and creations and i thought i would try my hand at a paper piece/decoupage image using one of my lili of the valley stamps.


i have tried this before and thought i would give it another try after studying one of her paper piece images and this is my take on it. 


i have tried to keep it simple with only a few pieces


and i'm thrilled with the end result


and again this little cutie is on my craft desk


waiting for me to sit and craft and make some cards.

small list of items used

fade resistant dye ink: memento - expresso truffle
Tim Holtz:  distress ink
papers: Fabriano 5 - water colour paper
stamp: lili of the valley
foam pads
sakura gellie roll pens


thanks for stopping by enjoy your day.

and craft happy. Ann x


No comments: