Wednesday 11 January 2017

birthday girl

good morning everyone I'm back today to share one of my new stamp acquisitions from Bella land. in the recent Black Friday sales I bought a few lovelies by Stampingbella to add to my growing collection from various suppliers and today I'm sharing: Audrey loves make-up

and here she is:



I have chosen to go all pink on this cutie and I am adding her to: in the pink challenge 110 anything goes


onto what I have used:
6x6" white base card
papers from my stash: Lemon Craft & trimcraft Sweet Paris
dies: spellbinder & ldrs
ribbon: pink satin
lace
sakura gel roll pens
copic markers (see kit and clowder should you like to learn how to colour)
skin: E00: 000: 04: 11: 21: r20
hair: c7: 9: 10
dress, bag, hat: r81: 83: 85: r89: c5

I would like to welcome my new followers to my little patch.
all it leaves to to say now is: have a lovely day, enjoy and craft happy. Ann
thanks for stopping by


5 comments:

EmmaT said...

Gorgeous card and papers. Emma

Carole Pollard said...

Great buy I love your new stamp and fab design love that die its perfect Love and hugs Carole x

Unknown said...

This is absolutely beautiful!! I love the gorgeous design! Thanks so much for sharing at In The Pink!
Lucy x

Ann said...

love the image & design
Ann

Mema's Crafts said...

This card is simply adorable. The papers, image and your coloring go so well together. Thanks for the inspiration.