Wednesday, 11 January 2017

birthday girl

good morning everyone I'm back today to share one of my new stamp acquisitions from Bella land. in the recent Black Friday sales I bought a few lovelies by Stampingbella to add to my growing collection from various suppliers and today I'm sharing: Audrey loves make-up

and here she is:



I have chosen to go all pink on this cutie and I am adding her to: in the pink challenge 110 anything goes


onto what I have used:
6x6" white base card
papers from my stash: Lemon Craft & trimcraft Sweet Paris
dies: spellbinder & ldrs
ribbon: pink satin
lace
sakura gel roll pens
copic markers (see kit and clowder should you like to learn how to colour)
skin: E00: 000: 04: 11: 21: r20
hair: c7: 9: 10
dress, bag, hat: r81: 83: 85: r89: c5

I would like to welcome my new followers to my little patch.
all it leaves to to say now is: have a lovely day, enjoy and craft happy. Ann
thanks for stopping by


5 comments:

  1. Great buy I love your new stamp and fab design love that die its perfect Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely beautiful!! I love the gorgeous design! Thanks so much for sharing at In The Pink!
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the image & design
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is simply adorable. The papers, image and your coloring go so well together. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for taking time to visit my little crafty patch. Ann