Thursday 4 August 2016

to have and to hold

hi everyone popping in to share my little project with you today that's in conjunction with lili of the valley's August face book challenge anything goes.
i have used a multitude of stamps from lotv on my card some current, some sadly retired.
i've added some colour to my fab image: wedding couple using my copic markers and i've done a little decouparge and created some of my embellies.

wedding couple
i do hope you will join in as always some super prizes up for grabs from lili of the valley.
here are a couple more piccies:



onto what i have used:



stamps:
lili of the valley: wedding couple, sentiment tags
sentiment statements (retired) & background stamp (retired)
paper:
from my stash
card:
6"x6" white card base
dies:
joycraft: floral flourishes 0156 & 0158
ink: 
memento: espresso truffle 
distress ink pad: spun sugar
copic markers:
e000, e00, e21
bg90, bg93
sundries:
3d foam, finger tape, woc roses, sakura gell pen: clear star, ribbon, pink buttons
a huge thanks to all the lovelies for commenting on my previous projects i really appreciate and enjoy reading them.
all it leaves me to say is have a lovely crafty day, enjoy and craft happy Ann.

6 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Gorgeous shabby chic Wedding card, love the neutral colours

crafthappyann said...

cheers Marianne.

Lorraine said...

A beautiful wedding card, love the sweet stamp and all the pretty details
Lorraine x

crafthappyann said...

thanks Lorraine.

Carole Pollard said...

So beautiful I love how you have used the sentiment as the focal point its made a very beautiful card love it Love and hugs Carole x

Anne said...

This is beautiful. There are so many lovely details, I love how you've added the couple at the bottom and used the large sentiment - very pretty.
Anne x