Saturday 27 August 2016

just for you with much love.................

hi everyone. just popping in today to share my recent project with you all.
i've stamped and couloured up one of my recent buys from dies to die for stampingbella's: honeybear stuffies with my distress re-inkers and markers and added a little sakura sparkle too and created a easel card.
the image is just so cute.



here are a few more snapshots of my card:



i am entering this in bellarific-friday challenge 2nd sept 2016 add stitching or faux stitching.

a huge thanks to all the lovelies for commenting on my previous projects i really appreciate and enjoy reading them.
all it leaves me to say is have a lovely crafty bankholiday (in the uk), enjoy and craft happy Ann.
thanks for stopping by.  

2 comments:

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Ann. The image is adorable and beautifully coloured. Love the papers and layout too.
Lorraine x

Lisa said...

Love this colouring it's just beautiful! x