Wednesday 10 August 2016

happy birthday 70

hi everyone
just popping in to share my latest project with you all: a late request for a 70th Birthday card that i needed to make quickish, the brief was he likes bikes and bees, i choose to colour up and use one of lili of the valleys returning friends: riding my bike i do hope the recipient likes it.

riding my bike

my project has been coloured with distress ink (my fav colouring medium thanks to kit and clowder project class and guest tutor Tracy Payne)
here are a few more snapshots:








onto what i have used:




stamps:
stamp haul: happy birthday
paper:
nitwit: various (retired lotv paper pads)
card:
7"x7" white card base
dies:
tonic: circle
desire: star 
number die
ink: 
memento: espresso truffle 
distress ink:
vintage photo, tattered rose, aged mahogany, walnut stain, forest moss, 
weathered wood, gathered twigs, hickory smoke
sundries:
3d foam, finger tape, modeling paste, hessian ribbon
a huge thanks to all the lovelies for commenting on my previous projects i really appreciate and enjoy reading them all.
all it leaves me to say is have a lovely crafty day, enjoy and craft happy Ann.

7 comments:

Carole Pollard said...

Perfect love the colours and this is a great stamp. you've inspired me to get my Distress inks out again got a bit hooked on Inktense pencils recently Love and hugs Carole x

Anne said...

I'm just having a lovely catch up Ann after a few weeks off. I'm enjoying looking at everyone's gorgeous makes, there is such a variety of work on my rounds!
I've tried colouring with distress inks here and there (and Inktense too) but I always go back to alcohol markers. I must persevere as I love the soft effect. You've done a smashing job on this and the monochrome is perfect.

Anne x

Allicat said...

Beautiful subtle colours and a gorgeous card as a result. I'm with you on the distress ink front, I love them. Xx

Allicat said...

Beautiful subtle colours and a gorgeous card as a result. I'm with you on the distress ink front, I love them. Xx

crafthappyann said...

yey for the inspiration. i look out for your lovely creations.
ann.

crafthappyann said...

cheers Anne

crafthappyann said...

cheers Allicat.