Friday 20 April 2018

happy anniversary

hi and good morning everyone 

popping in to share a cas anniversary card.

a recently coloured image from Stampingbella i have chosen to use for this project and i have used my prismacolor pencils as my colouring medium.

here's my card:



these squidgies by stampingbella are so adorable and i'm happy to report the recipient loves it.

Heres what I have used for my card:
stamp - fairy tale squidgies - Stampingbella, sentiments: fairy tale squidgies & lili of the valley
papers/card - white 6x6"card base, strathmore 400 series pencil paper, designer paper by: Stampin unicorn, white linen card, silver miri card
dies - little b - hearts, spellbinder & unbranded die
flat back stick on purple pearls

Colouring medium:
ink - memento: espresso truffle, prismacolor pencils.
skin - white, eggshell, peach, light peach
dress - lavender, process red, mulberry, dark purple
armour - cool grey 10%, 20%, 30% & 50%


all it leaves me to say now is:

thanks for stopping by, enjoy your day and craft happy. Ann

some shopping links included

No comments: