Friday 27 April 2018

wonderful birthday wishes

good morning crafters
stopping by today to share another birthday card with you using a recently coloured image from a little colouring challenge i gave myself.
todays little cutie is from all dressed up:
has been coloured up with prismacolor pencils.
how cute is she
my card


 a few bits and bobs before i constructed my card


 
i have created my own background paper by using a selection of my lili of the valley sentiment stamps stamped with some green ink then i've over stamped the edges with one of my stempleglede stamps in espresso truffle.

here's what i have used to create my card:
stamp - Playday: all dressed up, sentiments: lili of the valley, stemplegled 
papers/card - white 7"x5" card base, strathmore 400 series pencil paper, designer paper: from my stash: graphic 45, white card
dies - ldrs & joy craft
orange satin ribbon

 
colouring medium:
ink - memento: espresso truffle, ranger ink, prismacolor pencils, sakura glitter pen.


 
all it leaves me to say now is:

thanks for stopping by, enjoy your day and craft happy. Ann

some shopping links included

1 comment:

Nataliascraft said...

Gorgeous card Ann x