Tuesday 17 April 2018

Happy Birthday


hi and good morning crafters
stopping by today to share with you all a simple birthday card using some beautiful paper, stamps, digi image and dies
i have revisited one of my kit and clowder monthly pencil colouring classes to 
colour this lovely saturated canary stamp: Mermaid.
i am over the moon happy with my coloured image
my completed card


Alyce's classes are challenging but i have to say that after you practice you to can get achievable results which ever medium you use.

my original colouring from May 2017 




Heres what I have used for my card:
stamp - Mermaid digi: saturated canary, sentiments: lili of the valley
papers/card - white 6x6"card base, strathmore 400 series pencil paper, white card and designer paper by: glitz uncharted waters
dies - ldrs
flat back stick on white pearls

Colouring medium:
ink - memento: espresso truffle, prismacolor pencils, sakura glitter pen.


all it leaves me to say now is:

thanks for stopping by, enjoy your day and craft happy. Ann

class link included above and is also in the side bar


1 comment:

Carole Pollard said...

Fabulous Ann I love this stamp and that's one of my favourite dies Love and hugs Carole x