Sunday 15 April 2018

on your birthday

good morning crafters
happy sunday
popping today to share another of my saturated canary images that has made it onto a birthday card.
this image is called fancy and i have coloured her up with my prismacolor pencils.
she is/was one of the images that you coloured in the skin and hair classes by 

a shabby chic pink type of theme going on..
my card


 and a close up of fancy


i have used a number of my dies on this project just to give some different dimensions

heres what i have used for my card:
stamp - Steampunk digi: saturated canary, sentiments: lili of the valley
papers/card - white 7"x5"card base, strathmore 400 series pencil paper, white card, cream card and designer paper by: annamarie
dies - dohicky and spellbinder .
pink satin ribbon

colouring medium:
ink - memento: espresso truffle, prisma color pencils, sakura glitter pen.
skin - white, eggshell, peach, light peach, burnt orche
dress - pink, deco pink, hot pink, process red
ribbon - powder blue, sky blue light, white

join me again soon for my next project

all it leaves me to say now is:
i hope you all have something good planned for today

thanks for stopping by, enjoy your day and craft happy. Ann


No comments: