Tuesday 29 March 2022

handmade flower embellishment

 

good evening crafters
popping in with a quick share tonight
i have been busy making my own flowers (with the aid of some fab dies) to adorn some up coming card creations 
(i hope lol).


my embellishments have been made using the pictured dies with various layers to create different styles of flowers. some have had distress ink brushed over them and some have had various glitter added to them.

and my supplies:
Dies: lady e - flowers 12, leaves 6, herbs 
papers: ice crystal flower making paper - pink frog, double side pearl paper - annamarie designs, water colour card stock from my stash
Distress ink: spun sugar, faded jeans, broken china, tumbled glass, aged mahogany, victorian velvet.
stamens: various from my stash
glitter: glamour dust & imagination craft sparkle medium


thanks for stopping by enjoy your evening.

and craft happy. Ann x

No comments: