Wednesday 30 March 2022

Birthday Wishes

good morning crafters
my share for today: birthday wishes no 5
i've treated myself to some lady e dies and i'm currently having a blast creating stunning paper flowers.
i have watched a few of Lady E's tutorials on you tube and i have to say i'm hooked.


my next stage in the process of making these style of cards is to add a few more layers and with practice i'll get there.
 

but i do like my creations so far


the inside of the card matches the front, minus the floral embellishments



my supplies:
white DL base card
Dies: Lady E - flowers 12 and leaves 6, herbs, LDRS, sue wilson (sentiments)
papers: ice crystal flower making paper (pink frog), white card, 
designer papers by: Lemon craft
embellishments: stick on pearls, white grosgrain ribbon
distress ink: broken china
foam tape, tacky glue & double sided tape.


thanks for stopping by enjoy your day.

and craft happy. Ann x



No comments: