Wednesday 23 March 2022

birthday wishes no4

 good morning to you all
popping in today with my latest birthday card make
on my card today
BIRTHDAY WISHES
has been used as my main die greetings.
the sentiment has been carefully trimmed by removing the word belated, the word belated sat above the word birthday.


i have to admit i am intrigued with all the stunning cards i stumble across on Pinterest especially the shabby chic designs by very talented crafters, so much so i have decided to have a go and above is my second attempt and i have used stamperia products. to create my card i had to decide which pages i was going to use from my paper pad, do some fussy cutting (ballerina & statement tags) do a little paper distressing and mounting, die cutting (frame & sentiments) and finally deciding which embellishments to add. 
i found it strange that i wasn't colouring an image with my distress ink... 
total time it took to make my card was two and half hours from start to finish.


above some of the goodies that where used to create my card.

my supplies:
white DL base card
Dies: LDRS, sue wilson (sentiments)
papers: white card, designer papers by: Stamperia
embellishments: wild orchid roses, various pink stamens (sizzix), ballerina slipper (faceted sequins and beads by sizzix)
distress ink: walnut stain (pen) to stain the edges of my fussy cut items.
foam tape, tacky glue & double sided tape.


thanks for stopping by enjoy your day.

and craft happy. Ann x

No comments: