Monday 23 November 2020

lotv - merry christmas

 good morning everyone.
i hope you are all well and crafting your way to christmas.
poping in to share a christmas card using one of the few remaining images from my colour fest.
my image is from Lili of the Valley and is called: droping the shopping, my image has been die cut with a little fussy cutting (didn't want to lose any of the image).

my card:

dropping the shopping



i have used some rather vibrant coloured backing papers from MFT and some of my favorite dies.

goodies used:

stamps:
lili of the valley - dropping the shopping
sentiments - spellbinder
medium:
memento ink: espresso truffle - image 
colouring medium - distress ink:
vintage photo, tattered rose, worn lipstick, victorian velvet, festive berries, mowed lawn, tea dye, aged mahogany and chipped saphire
papers:
7"x7" white card base
papers - designer paper: MFT & white glitter card
fabriano 5 water colour paper
dies: joycrafts
embellishments:
sakura glitter pens, satin ribbon.

thank you so much for visiting my blog

enjoy your day and craft happy.

Ann x 

No comments: