Thursday 12 November 2020

birthday wishes - saturated canary

good morning crafters 
welcome to my completed card share for today - Yay
i have used on of my most used dies to frame my image i have to confess it's my fave die and i do use if often.

tah-dah my card
charmings by saturated canary
distress inking

my card image has been coloured with distress ink and i have used a couple of designer papers on my background that have been over stamped around the edges.

list of goodies used:

stamps:
saturated canary: charmings
sentiments: stash
edging: stempleglede
medium:
memento ink: espresso truffle - image 
colouring medium - distress ink:
vintage photo, tattered rose, worn lipstick, antique linen, chipped saphire, aged mahogany, evergreen bough, foslized amber and walnut stain
papers:
7"x7" white card base
papers - stash
fabriano 5 water colour paper
dies: LDRS 
embellishments:
sakura glitter pens.

thank you so much for visiting my blog

enjoy your day and craft happy.

Ann x

No comments: