Wednesday 25 November 2020

happy birthday - lotv

my next few shares will be birthday cards for the boys.
Hi, good morning and welcome to my card share for today.
todays card is a personal card i made for my Grandson Oliver who turned 10 recently.
i can't beleive how grown up he is and were the last ten years have gone.

my card:

oliver texting


there are only three more coloured images from my colouring fest that are waiting to be added to cards and three cards that will be shared over the next few days or so. 
i have been colouring more images inbetween card making some of which are new to my stamp stash and are adorable christmas images (watch this space).

supplies:

stamps:
lili of the valley - oliver texting
sentiments - from my stash
medium:
memento ink: espresso truffle - image 
colouring medium - distress ink:
vintage photo, tattered rose, worn lipstick, antique linen, faded jeans, weathered wood, scattered straw and chipped saphire
papers:
7"x7" white card base
papers - designer paper from my stash, silver & white card
fabriano 5 water colour paper
dies: sizzex


thank you so much for visiting my blog

enjoy your day and craft happy.

Ann x 
 

No comments: