Monday 16 November 2020

lotv - have yourself a merry little christmas

good morning crafters 
popping in today with a completed christmas card.
the first of three for this week.
my image was part of my recent colouring fest that has now made it on to a cas style christmas card.
all i have used to create my card is a base card, a sheet of white glitter card and one sheet of designer christmas paper and a varity of dies.

tah-dah my card

Sweet Christmas

cloured image

list of goodies used:

stamps:
lili of the valley - sweet christmas
sentiments - from my stash
medium:
memento ink: espresso truffle - image 
colouring medium - distress ink:
vintage photo, tattered rose, worn lipstick, antique linen, spun sugar, weathered wood, victorian velvet, festive berries, old paper and walnut stain
papers:
7"x7" white card base
papers - designer paper from my stash & white glitter card
fabriano 5 water colour paper
dies: spellbinder & memory box
embellishments:
sakura glitter pens.

thank you so much for visiting my blog

enjoy your day and craft happy.

Ann x 

No comments: