Friday 20 November 2020

lotv - merry christmas may your days be merry & bright

good morning crafters and welcome to my third christmas card share for this week.
a kind of a short and sweet write up today. x
another cas style christmas card based on monday and wednesday's cards using one of the adorable images from lili of the valley.
my cut out squares for my design have been off set a little (not that you would notice haha).

my card - tah-dah

sweet christmas 

list of goodies used:

stamps:
lili of the valley - sweet christmas
sentiments - from my stash
medium:
memento ink: espresso truffle - image 
colouring medium - distress ink:
vintage photo, tattered rose, worn lipstick, antique linen, spun sugar, victorian velvet and broken china
papers:
7"x7" white card base
papers - designer paper from my stash & white glitter card
fabriano 5 water colour paper
dies: spellbinder & memory box
embellishments:
sakura glitter pens woc paper rose.

thank you so much for visiting my blog

enjoy your day and craft happy.

Ann x 

No comments: