Monday 9 November 2020

birthday wishes - saturated canary


good morning crafters and welcome to my card share for today.
during my colouring fest i used distress ink for colouring/painting all of my images 
(it is my prefered choice of medium)
my stamp used for today comes from saturated canary and i have a small stash of rubber stamps and a few digi stamps by the talented Krista Smith and i really do enjoy colouring them.
i have managed to created a few cards from my huge colouring fest but i have to admit sometimes it feels like it's a chore and my head/heart isn't in it but i will complete them all over the next few weeks.

tah dah my card..

honey


a few images from my colouring fest

list of goodies used:

stamps:
saturated canary: honey
sentiments: stempleglede & stash
medium:
memento ink: espresso truffle - image 
colouring medium - distress ink:
vintage photo, tattered rose, worn lipstick, aged mahogany, spun sugar, black soot
papers:
7"x7" white card base
papers - maja design: denim girls
fabriano 5 water colour paper
dies: spellbinder
embellishments:
sakura glitter pens and satin ribbon.

thank you so much for visiting my blog

enjoy your day and craft happy.

Ann x

No comments: