Friday 2 November 2018

the most wonderful time of the year

Good morning crafters and welcome to my Christmas share for today.

my image today is from magnolia and this is:
sparkle poinsettia tilda.
colouring medium is with distress re-inkers and sakura glitter pens.
a minimal cas kind of a card today.
my card:


a little close up



here's what i have used to create my card:
stamp - magnolia: poinsettia sparkle tilda, whimsy: christmas moments sentiments.
papers/card - white 6"x6" card base, fabriano5 (water colour paper), mft: candy land 6x6" paper pad.
dies - joycraft, ldrs
ink: memento: espresso truffle
distress ink: vintage photo, tattered rose, worn lipstick, barn door, ripe persimon, pumice stone, walnut stain, broken china, frayed burlap.

join me again soon for my next project.
thanks for stopping by, enjoy your day and craft happy. Ann

No comments: