Saturday 3 November 2018

Merry Christmas

good morning crafters and welcome to my christmas share for today.
happy Saturday

i'm sharing a new stamp to my stash this little cutie is from:
Whimsy: Christmas Friends.
i thought i would try to create a different style of a card 
and the jury is still out on this.
(i can't make up my mind if i like it or not)
colouring medium on my images is with distress ink.

my card:


they are so cute



here's what i have used to create my card:
stamp -  whimsy: Christmas friend & christmas moments sentiments.
papers/card - white 6"x6" card base, fabriano5 (water colour paper), mft: candy land 6x6" paper pad.
dies - joycraft, mft
ink: memento: espresso truffle
distress ink: vintage photo, tattered rose, worn lipstick, pumice stone, chipped saphire, twisted citron, fosilized amber.
pens: sakura glitter pens

join me again soon for my next project.
thanks for stopping by, enjoy your day and craft happy. Ann

No comments: