Sunday 4 November 2018

Merry Christmas

hi everyone and welcome to my christmas share for today.
no colouring today on my card project instead i have dug out one of my pre-coloured mini masterpieces form Lili of the Valley that i've had for ages. 
(need to stop hoarding. lol)
my card:


on my project today i thought i would create my card first before i chose my image and i have to say:  i love my completed card.


i have decorated the inside too.

my list of goodies used:
6x6" white base card with a 2/3''s fold back
papers: cartbella: christmas day 6x6" paper pad, off white card.
ink: memento espresso truffle
pens: distress ink: walnut stain, at-you glitter pen
dies: ldrs, tonic circles, joycraft.

all it leaves me to say now is:
thanks for stopping by, enjoy your day and craft happy. Ann




No comments: