Saturday 17 November 2018

happy birthday

 good morning crafters 
Welcome to my share for today.


I've made a very girlie card from my recent: what the doctor ordered colouring therapy fest 
using stamps from: 
Lili of the Valley:
romantic rock 1980s
colouring medium: distress re-inkers
i just love the papers i've used for my card they lend them self to the design so well.

a little close up of my colours


papers & image pre-construction


Golly gosh I remember the eighties so well, I loved every minute of that decade.
From the music to getting married and having my kiddie-winks.

back to my card lol.

here's what I have used:
6x6" white base card
fabriano5 water colour card
off white card stock
paper from my stash
dies: little darlings guilded doily
inks:
memento: espresso truffle
distress re-inkers
vintage photo, walnut stain, antique linen, old paper, forest moss, aged mahogany, victorian velvet, tattered rose, pumice stone, black soot.
atyou glitter pen: green
olive green ribbon
stamps:
lili of the valley: romantic rock 1980s, circular sentiments.

all it leaves me to say now is:
thanks for stopping by, enjoy your weekend and craft happy, Ann



No comments: