Wednesday 14 November 2018

happy birthday

popping in this evening with a quick share and my latest birthday card make.
tonight i have chosen to use one of my many Lili of the Valley stamps.
this is:  Lazy afternoon and he has been coloured with my distress re-inkers.

voila my card:


i adore these vintage boys 
a little close up of my colouring.



card insert matches the front papers used on my card.


i'm so glad i joined Alyce over at kit and clowder to learn how to colour i have to confess her classes and project lessons are excellent. 

brief list of goodies used:
7x7" white base card, first edition papers: wild at heart, coordinating coloured card stock.
inks: memento espresso truffle
distress inks: stormy sky, weathered wood, antique linen, forest moss, black soot.
stamps: all Lili of the Valley.
dies: tonic, spellbinder, mft.

join me again soon for my next project.
thanks for stopping by, enjoy your day and craft happy. Ann.



No comments: