Sunday 21 October 2018

Winter Wishes


Happy Sunday
Good morning crafters and welcome to my Christmas share for today.

today i have coloured up it's cold outside from my small collection of magnolia stamps.
colouring medium is distress re-inkers.
my card:


a little close up of my coloured image


i have kept my layers simple with a little grunge/distressing to finish off.

my list of goodies used:
stamps: it's cold outside, magnolia, lili of the valley set 34 recipe sentiments.
free mag winter wishes stamp.
memento ink: espresso truffle.
medium: distress ink & sakura glitter pen
colours used: dusty concord, milled lavender, shaded lilac, mowed lawn, twisted citron, vintage photo, tattered rose & worn lipstick.
dies: joycraft
papers: fabriano5, 7x7"" white card base, christmas papers from my stash
embellishments: flat back green sparkles.

join me again soon for my next project.
thanks for stopping by, enjoy your day and craft happy. Ann

No comments: