Wednesday 10 October 2018

Merry Christmas

good morning crafters and welcome to my share for today:
today i have used Snow Queen (retired) from Lili of the Valley i have also used some of the new release christmas papers and recently released swirly sentiments to complete my project.

my card:


colouring medium is with distress re-inkers 


here's a list of some of the goodies i have used:
stamps: Snow Queen (retired) & swirly festive greetings, lili of the valley.
memento ink: espresso truffle
medium: distress ink & sakura glitter pen
colours used: antique linen, spun sugar, milled lavender, aged mahogany.
dies: joycraft & ldrs
papers: fabriano5, 6x6" white card base, ivory shimmer & silver card, designer paper: frozen snowflakes: lili of the valley
embellishments: sakura glitter pens

join me again soon for my next project.
thanks for stopping by, enjoy your day and craft happy. Ann



No comments: