Wednesday 17 October 2018

merry christmas


good morning crafters and welcome to my christmas share for today.
my image is a pre-loved retired stamp from Lili of the valley which has recently been added to my collection and i have painted her with my distress re-inkers and added highlights with my sakura glitter pens.
my card:


my card has been kept clean and simple.


here's a list of some of the goodies i have used:
stamps: Wishing and waiting (retired) & bauble greetings, lili of the valley.
memento ink: espresso truffle, clear emboss stamp pad
medium: distress ink & sakura glitter pen
colours used: antique linen, spun sugar, weathered wood, ground espresso, vintage photo, tattered rose, worn lipstick, faded jeans, shabby shutters, victorian velvet 
& aged mahogany.
dies: joycraft, spellbinder & tonic circles
papers: fabriano5, 7x7"" white card base, silver shimmer card, designer paper: first edition
embellishments: flat back white pearl, copper embossing powder

join me again soon for my next project.
thanks for stopping by, enjoy your day and craft happy. Ann

No comments: