Sunday 7 October 2018

at Christmas

happy Sunday crafters.
stopping by today with a new card to share using one of the images from
Lili of the Valley's :
Christmas Teds Set.
aren't they adorable


my image has been coloured with distress re-inkers using a limited colour pallet
a little close up of the cuties


i have stamped and fussy cut the large christmas sentiment to add a little dimension to my card.

here's a list of some of the goodies i have used:
stamps: christmas teds & large christmas greetings, lili of the valley, small snowflake from my stamp  stash
memento ink: espresso truffle
medium: distress ink & sakura glitter pen
colours used: antique linen, stormy sky, aged mahogany.
dies: spellbinder & joycraft
papers: fabriano5, 7x7" white card base and designer paper from my stash: lotv
embellishments: velvet ribbon, glamour dust, ice stickles & dried cones

join me again soon for my next project.
thanks for stopping by, enjoy your day and craft happy. Ann

No comments: