Wednesday 1 August 2018

merry christmas

hi crafters and welcome to my share for today.

i'm starting off this month with some christmas cards using some stamp sets that have been added to my collection from the last release by:
as soon as i saw them on hochanda they had to be bought.
and i have to admit i have been a little un-productive lately with my crafting (no mojo) but these images soon cheered me up and i have loved colouring them up.

my card:


close up of cute image


here's a list of some of the goodies i have used:
stamps: sweet christmas & swirly festive greetings, all lili of the valley
medium: distress ink & sakura glitter pens
colours used: vintage photo, tattered rose, antique linen, broken china, old paper, fosilized amber & weathered wood
dies: MFT, LDRS & Joycraft
papers: fabriano5, water colour card, 6x6" white card base and designer paper from my stash

join me again soon for my next project.
thanks for stopping by, enjoy your day and craft happy. Ann




No comments: