Sunday 19 August 2018

we wish you....

a merry christmas

good morning everyone welcome to my christmas share for today:
i am still trawling through and creating cards using my new Lili of the Valley rubber stamps
today's card is using one of the images from:
christmas teds set.
and i have gone a little mono with my distress inking (superb project class available here: www.kitandclowder.com). my first edition foiled paper was my colour inspiration for my card project today.
my card:


all i have to do now is decide if it is going to be personalised. 
i have kept my card construction fairly minimal, i have stamped my backing paper with a lovely script stamp by Crafters Companion, distressed the edges of that layer of the paper and coloured the edges with distress ink to tie in the colour theme, also stamped and fussy cut my christmas sentiment and used some of my dies for my peek-boo image and also for my embellishments. 


here's a list of some of the goodies i have used:
stamps: christmas teds and swirly festive greetings, lili of the valley. 
script background stamp: signature collection, crafters companion
memento ink: espresso truffle
medium: distress ink re-inkers, distress pads & sakura glitter pen
colours used: victorian velvet, tattered rose, hickory smoke
dies: tonic: circles, memory box, spellbinder, christmas tree (not sure)
papers: fabriano5, 7x7" white card base and designer paper from my stash: first edition
embellishments: wooden shapes, stick-on gems, white organza ribbon.

join me again soon for my next project.
thanks for stopping by, enjoy your day and craft happy. Ann

No comments: