Friday 3 August 2018

sweet christmas wishes


thanks for joining me today for my next christmas share.
these images from Lili of the valley are so adorable who can resist.

i have created a none traditional coloured card with an all pink theme today, and i have used a few of my fave christmas dies (joycraft)
i just love the subtle/modern effect of the card. 
my card:


pre-construction


cute image


here's a list of some of the goodies i have used:
stamps: sweet christmas & swirly festive greetings, all lili of the valley
medium: distress ink & sakura glitter pens
colours used: vintage photo, tattered rose, aged mahogany, antique linen, walnut stain, spun sugar, scattered straw
dies: MFT, spellbinder & Joycraft
papers: fabriano5, water colour card, 7x7"" white card base and designer paper from my stash
embellishments: pink satin ribbon, stick on gems

join me again soon for my next project.
thanks for stopping by, enjoy your day and craft happy. Ann


No comments: