Monday 6 August 2018

Merry Christmas

good morning crafters and welcome to another of my
christmas shares.
i have to say the latest rubber stamp release from Lili of the Valley 
has been amazing. i love their stamps and i was over the moon
when they re-introduced their adorable rubber stamps back to the crafting market.
this card completes the available images from:
sweet christmas set.

my card:


my image has been coloured with prismacolor pencils and again i have gone for contemporary colours.

here's a list of some of the goodies i have used:
stamps: sweet christmas & bauble greetings, lili of the valley, script: crafters companion, snow flake from my stash.
medium: prismacolor pencils, distress ink pad & sakura glitter pen
colours used: french grey: 10, 20, 30 50 70 & 90%, pink.
victorian velvet.
dies: spellbinder, MFT & Joycraft
papers: Strathmore pencil paper, 6x6" white card base and designer paper from my stash
embellishments: glamour dust & wooden shapes

join me again soon for my next project.
thanks for stopping by, enjoy your day and craft happy. Ann

No comments: