Saturday 4 August 2018

merry christmas

good morning crafters and welcome to my christmas share for today.
 I'm still using my adorable Lili of the Valley stamps from the sweet christmas set (one more to colour).
on my card today i have gone a little bit contemporary using modern colours for my image and my background papers. my background papers have been over stamped using some snowflake stamps from my stash.

my card:


close up of image 


here's a list of some of the goodies i have used:
stamps: sweet christmas & swirly festive greetings, lili of the valley. snow flakes from my stash.
medium: distress ink & sakura glitter pens
colours used: vintage photo, tattered rose, antique linen, broken china, weathered wood, stormy sky, walnut stain, gathered twigs, forest moss, festive berries, aged mahogany.
dies: spellbinder, LDRS & Joycraft
papers: fabriano5, water colour card, 6x6" white card base and designer paper from my stash
embellishments: glamour dust

join me again soon for my next project.
thanks for stopping by, enjoy your day and craft happy. Ann

No comments: