Thursday 9 August 2018

merry christmas

good morning and
welcome to my christmas share for today.

 my image is from lili of the valley and this new set is called:
christmas teds
there are four super cute images in total and i have coloured this image with my distress ink.

my card:



a little close up of the bears


again i have gone for a contemporary girlie theme and i have finally used a die that i have had for ages and never used before: Icicles.

here's a list of some of the goodies i have used:
stamps: christmas teds, lili of the valley.
memento ink: espresso truffle
medium: distress ink & sakura glitter pen
colours used: victorian velvet, antique linen, spun sugar, forest moss, mowed grass, stormy sky, hickory smoke, old paper, aged mahogany.
dies: joycraft
papers: fabriano5, 6x6" white card base and designer paper from my stash: first edition
embellishments: wooden shapes

join me again soon for my next project.
thanks for stopping by, enjoy your day and craft happy. Ann

No comments: