Sunday 29 July 2018

enjoy your retirement


good morning crafters 
welcome to my share for today:

Enjoy your retirement


this is a special card for a work colleague who has retired this week.
Peter has been our workshop supervisor for the last five years and;


he has been a supportive and caring colleague, we have shared many funnies over the last fifteen years and i will miss him and his unique comments.


for my card
i have used a variety of my much loved Lili of the Valley stamps
(all rubber)
and they have been coloured with distress ink and prismacolor pencils
and i have just stamped two images on my insert.
papers are from my stash along with my fave dies from LDRS and a couple of tool dies by joy craft.


thanks for stopping by, looking and any comments you leave on my projects.
join me again soon.
all it leaves me to say now is:
have a super day, enjoy and craft happy. Ann

No comments: