Wednesday 4 July 2018

with love on your christening....

good morning crafters

A personal share for today: a christening card I have made for my great niece Lola.
I have used one of my much loved Lili of the Valley images:
baby christening
And I have coloured my image with distress ink and atyou glitter pens.

My card:


a little close up of the image


I have also used a number of dies which I do love to use to embellish my creations and i also have to say: i'm so happy to see Lili of the Valley have brought back rubber stamps.
(some of which i have had to buy).

Here's what I have used to create my card:
stamp:  baby's. christening and sentiments: lili of the valley 
Papers/card: white 7x5" card base, fabriano water colour paper, designer paper: lotv (old stash)
dies: ldrs & sizzix
ribbon: pink satin
embellishments: stick on pearls


Colouring medium:
ink - memento: espresso truffle
distress ink: vintage photo, tattered rose, aged mahogany, spun sugar, weathered wood, worn lipstick and antique linen.
atyou glitter pens: green, pink & lilac


Join me again soon for my next project.
Thanks for stopping by, enjoy your day and craft happy. Ann




No comments: