Saturday 23 June 2018

to a special little girl

good morning crafters welcome to my share for today.
a simple 3d effect birthday card for a little girl.
my colouring medium is with distress ink and various glitter pens.

my card:


i have stamped, coloured and carefully fussy cut out my image and then i have stamped my image again and coloured her with a neutral colour. i have die cut and fussy cut around the wings to give me a sturdy base for the image.



a couple of close ups sadly the sparkle doesn't show through.

Here's what I have used to create my card:
stamp:  tiny townie blanche the butterfly, sentiments: lili of the valley 
Papers/card: white 7x5" card base, fabriano water colour paper, designer paper: lotv (old stash)
dies: ldrs gilded ovals & spellbinder
ribbon: pink satin


Colouring medium:
ink - memento: espresso truffle
distress ink: vintage photo, tattered rose, aged mahogany, spun sugar, walnut stain, twisted citron, antique linen


i'd like to give a warm welcome to all new followers to my little patch.
thanks for joining.

Join me again soon for my next project.
Thanks for stopping by, enjoy your day and craft happy. Ann

No comments: