Saturday 2 June 2018

happy birthday


good morning crafty friends just popping in with my share for today.
A birthday card using one of my many bellas, this is:
Samantha & Sierra (Stampingbella) take a selfie
and my colouring medium is with prismacolor pencils.

my Card:


i was a little out of my comfort zone on this one as after colouring my image i realised i didn't have a clue how to decorate my card so i have kept it fairly simple with beach themed/summer papers and a few embellishments from Dies to Die for (pretty pink and posh).


here's a list of some of the goodies i have used:
stamps: Stampingbella, image: Samantha & Sierra, sentiments: Paper Smoochies
papers: 6 x 6" white card base, designer paper: echo park, white card, ivory shimmer card, strathmoore coloured pencil paper.
Dies: Little Darlings: guilded ovals, Scrapman dies (crafteezee)
embellishments: pretty pink & posh , sakura glitter pen
ink: memento espresso truffle.

colouring medium:
ink - memento: espresso truffle, distress ink: antique linen, prismacolor pencils.

join me again soon for my next project.
thanks for stopping by, enjoy your day and craft happy. Ann

some shopping/web links included.

1 comment:

Chriss America Real said...

This card is fantastic! I love the paper and the die you used and your coloring is great!

I am having a prize giveaway on my blog, stop by if you would like to enter to win!

Hugs,
Chriss
www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com