Monday 11 March 2024

Happy Birthday - LOTV

good morning to everyone in craft land
in amongst all the christmas cards i made and that are currently waiting to be published from my schedule i thought i would sneek in and share a few more card as i have been busy colouring, yay to me. 
first up are some of my lili of the valley male images. i do love making male cards as there never seems to be enough hand made ones around (i could be wrong lol).


today i have used perfect stripes, oh how i do love the vintage boy stamps.


above all the colours i have used to paint my image


and a peek inside my card
no sentiments added yet..


a little close up of the handsome chappie.

here is my list of some of the items used
inks:
fade resistant dye ink: memento - expresso truffle
Tim Holtz:  distress ink
vintage photo, tattered rose, worn lipstick, walnut stain, shabby shutters, pumice stone, hickory smoke, ground expresso, weathered wood, faded jeans
papers:
papers: Fabriano 5 - water colour paper
off white card
designer paper: my minds eye (i think)
7" x 7" base card
stamps:
LOTV: perfect stripes & sentiments 
miscellaneous:
foam pads
double sided tape


thanks for stopping by enjoy your day.

and craft happy. Ann x

 

No comments: