Thursday 7 March 2024

merry christmas pergamano

hi and good morning to all
popping in with my christmassy share for today
a simple quick one layered card that has had it's backing paper stamped with a super sweet sentiment stamp from magnolia.


the backing paper continues inside the card but i have choosen not to distress or ink the edges of the paper and i have used the magnolia stamp as my internal sentiment.



 occasionally i stamp my backing papers to add a little more interest to the design.

here is my list of items used
inks:
fade resistant dye ink: memento - expresso truffle
Tim Holtz:  distress ink
vintage photo, tattered rose, worn lipstick, broken china, tumbled glass festive berries, mowed lawn, fosilised amber, weatherwood, spun sugar
papers:
papers: Fabriano 5 - water colour paper
designer paper: first edition - Christmas Promise
6"x6" base card
stamps:
pergamano: Presh
magnolia - christmas
mft: holiday cheer
dies:
spellbinder
miscellaneous:
foam pads
double sided tape
sakura giltter pens


thanks for stopping by enjoy your day.

and craft happy. Ann x
 

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

Your card is beautiful Ann and I love the soft,calming style you have with your cards. Are you on Instagram? I did a search but couldn't find you... IG seems to be where I spend most of my time these days.